To Keep You Safe
- Please wear a mask!! No mask/ No entry OUR POLICY.
- 10 minute grace period for appointments. After 15 minutes you will lose your spot and may have to wait.
- Only 1 adult per guest Unless you are having a birthday party.
- No outside food unless you are having a party.
- Please make sure we are aware of any allergies.
- Parties start on time even if you are late
- Deposits are non refundable. NCNS are non refundable. If you make a deposit for an appointment or birthday party and don’t show up or have to cancel last minute, it’s still non refundable.
- Balances for parties are due upon invoice, usually the day before your party.
- Birthday parties, please bring balloons, food for parents, water bottles if you like. Just ask for an additional table.
- Please try to remove nail polish for parties if possible.
We’re Here to Help
questions we’ve recieved
- Q: Can we book more than one child at a time.
Yes, up to 3 kids can be serviced at once. Anything over 3 is considered a party. To schedule more than one, you must schedule one at a time.
- Q: Can we have more than 6 at a party?
Yes, you will pay an additional $35 for additional kids?
- Q: My daughter has eczema; will your products harm her?
No! We have sensitive skin products for kids with eczema.
- Q: How old do you guys start with?
2 yrs. Old. If they can sit.
- Q: Can we bring in food?
You can bring in finger foods for parents. Water, soda, fruit, pizza
- Q: Do you take walk ins?
We prefer reservations. Due to CDC guidelines, it keeps the crowd down and keeps everyone safer. So please make a reservation online.
- Q: How much is your party deposit?
$75.00 , it goes towards your balance. Deposits are non refundable.
- Q: How long in advance should I book?
We prefer at least two weeks out.
- Q: Should I remove my daughters nail polish?
- Q: Will we get our pictures from our photoshoot same day?
Yes, these are digital pics. We will send pictures same day!
- Q: Do you still practice covid guidelines?
Yes, no mask no entry and also we check temperature and give hand sanitizer at the door.
- Q: What is your late policy?
10 minute grace period for appointments. After 15 minutes you will lose your spot and may have to wait. For parties; your time starts at the time you booked. Please be on time so your guest won’t miss out on activities.
- Q: When do you serve pizza?
We eat at the beginning of the party so we can celebrate with cake at the end.
- Q: How many people can come to the reservation?
Only 2 adult per guest Unless you are having a birthday party.
- Q: When do I pay the balance of my party?
Invoices are due 2 days before your party.
- Q: Can I bring balloons?
Please try to remove all polish before appointments.